Big Berkey 2.25 Gallon Special Set with 4 Black Elements and 4 Fluoride Filters
Special 4x4 Deal!
Big Berkey (2.25 Gallons) with 4 Black Berkey Elements and 4 Fluoride Filters For Only $435.10 (Regular Price $507).
- Regular Price for Big Berkey with 4 Filters is 379.00.
- Regular Price for 4 Fluoride Filters is $128.00.
Do not miss this opportunity!
- The versatile Big Berkey system is the ideal system for use at home with small or medium sized families, travel, outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies.
- This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best.
- Perfect for everyday use, outdoor activities and a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
- The Big Berkey system removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites entirely and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes.
- It also reduces nitrates, nitrites and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury. This system is so powerful it can remove food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs.
- Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance.
- Constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel, the system comes complete with four purification elements and utilizes the latest technological advances.
This system has a storage capacity of about 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters) and when in use it stands 19.25" in height with a diameter of 8.5".
More about the Big Berkey:
|Capacity||2.25 Gallons (8.5 Liters)|
|Filter Capacity||Up to 4 Black Berkey (upper) + 4 Fluoride Filters (lower)|
|Flow Rate||3.5 Gallons per hour under regular use conditions when starting full. Max Filtration Flow Rate up to 7 Gallons per hour (4 elements)|
|Height||21" (Includes lid and knob)|
|Portability||The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 13" in height.|
|Fluoride Removal||Up to 4 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired.|
- PF-2 reduction elements are designed for use in conjunction with Black Berkey water purification elements to adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water - Fluoride, Arsenic V and pre oxidized Arsenic III, Other residual heavy metal ions.
- FLUORIDE: Testing for fluoride was based on 20-30ppm of the ion in the influent aqueous solution at a flow rate of no more than 3 gpm per cubic foot of media. Results of < 1ppm of the fluoride ion in the effluent were typical for the media (>95% reduction). Under optimum conditions, effluent concentrations of less than 50 ppb were readily achieved (>99.75% reduction).
- ARSENIC: This product uniquely targets the entire family of arsenic oxide anions as well as the arsenic cations.
- REPLACEMENT: Under normal conditions it is recommended that each set of two PF-2 elements be replaced after 1,000 gallons. 4 Fluoride filters in a Berkey system will purify about 2,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended.
- Fluoride - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Viruses – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pathogenic Bacteria - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Lead - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Arsenic - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Iron - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Mercury - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chlorine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Trihalomethane(THMs) – Removed to greater than 99.8%.
- Bisphenol-A - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chloramines - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pharmaceuticals - Removed to greater than 99.5%.
- Petroleum Contaminants - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Methylcycohexane-methane - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pesticides - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Heavy Metals - Removed to greater than 99.1%.
- Coliform and e-Coli - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Atrazine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Uranium - Removed to greater than 97.0%.
- Gross Alpha emitters - Removed to greater than 98.7%.
REPLACEMENT: Each Black Berkey Element is designed to purify about 3,000 gallons of water before needing replacement; 4 elements in a Berkey system will purify about 12,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended.
See the Laboratory Testing Results of our filters.
More from this collection
Quick delivery, easy set up, we are more than pleased with our Big Berkey 2.25 gal. We were concerned with the use of Toledo city water, and the issues it has had. Also we didn't want to use plastic bottles with the issues they have also, plus the cost and plastic waste. So the Big Berkey has been a blessing, and an answer to all our needs
I had become concerned about all. the. things. in our "city" water. My husband and I had been purchasing spring water from the grocery store which also concerned me because it could often taste like plastic. We were spending approximately $25 per month for drinking water. The Berkey will pay for itself in about six months and will last for years before the filters need to be changed. We love the taste of the water and knowing that we have checked one more thing off our list that contributes to our health and wellness. Thank you so much!
We are using our Big Berkey water filter everyday and it fits perfectly into our small kitchen. No more lugging water bottles up 3 flights and no worries for the hurricane season.
you should provide stainless spigot not charge, kinda cheep, other wise so far so good 1 month
We love our Big Berkey. It was simple to set up and is easy to refill when the water level gets low. The water tastes great and it is a relief to know the water is safe and free of contaminates