Crown Berkey 6 Gallon Special Set with 4 Black Elements and 4 Fluoride Filters
Special 4x4 Deal!
Crown Berkey (6 Gallons) with 4 Black Berkey Elements and 4 Fluoride Filters For Only $498.75 (Regular Price $585).
- Regular Price for Crown Berkey with 4 Filters is $457.00.
- Regular Price for 4 Fluoride Filters is $128.00.
Do not miss this opportunity!
- This system comes standard with four Black Berkey Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 6 or 8 elements
- The Crown Berkey system is our largest system and is ideal for large groups at home, churches, hospitals, outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 6 gallons (22.7 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 20" in height
- Maximum Filters: 8 Black Berkey Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements, 4 Fluoride Filters (PF-2), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 regular spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 6 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 30"
- Diameter: 11"
- Weight: 12 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 6-12 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 300-625 people a day, during an emergency
Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey system can purify up to 13 gallons (49.2 liters) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 8 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey system can purify up to 26 gallons (98.4 liters) of purified water per hour
- PF-2 reduction elements are designed for use in conjunction with Black Berkey water purification elements to adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water - Fluoride, Arsenic V and pre oxidized Arsenic III, Other residual heavy metal ions.
- FLUORIDE: Testing for fluoride was based on 20-30ppm of the ion in the influent aqueous solution at a flow rate of no more than 3 gpm per cubic foot of media. Results of < 1ppm of the fluoride ion in the effluent were typical for the media (>95% reduction). Under optimum conditions, effluent concentrations of less than 50 ppb were readily achieved (>99.75% reduction).
- ARSENIC: This product uniquely targets the entire family of arsenic oxide anions as well as the arsenic cations.
- REPLACEMENT: Under normal conditions it is recommended that each set of two PF-2 elements be replaced after 1,000 gallons. 4 Fluoride filters in a Berkey system will purify about 2,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended.
- Fluoride - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Viruses – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pathogenic Bacteria - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Lead - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Arsenic - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Iron - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Mercury - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chlorine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Trihalomethane(THMs) – Removed to greater than 99.8%.
- Bisphenol-A - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chloramines - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pharmaceuticals - Removed to greater than 99.5%.
- Petroleum Contaminants - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Methylcycohexane-methane - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pesticides - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Heavy Metals - Removed to greater than 99.1%.
- Coliform and e-Coli - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Atrazine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Uranium - Removed to greater than 97.0%.
- Gross Alpha emitters - Removed to greater than 98.7%.
REPLACEMENT: Each Black Berkey Element is designed to purify about 3,000 gallons of water before needing replacement; 4 elements in a Berkey system will purify about 12,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended.
See the Laboratory Testing Results of our filters.
More from this collection
I use it a lot, does as expected. Shipped nicely no scratches or dents. Water is clear and taste good too. It has saved me money and time.
beyond pleased, water tastes better, a hell of a lot clearer as I am on a well, but it even tastes better than the bottled water I was buying at Publix for 6.00 per 5 gallon container to use out of a water dispenser. After Hurricane Irma blew through, in which we took a direct hit, seen the eye clear sky's for ten minutes outside waiting for the back wall to hit; then power went out, 39 days later we got power back on; 39 days of running back and forth to the store HOPING they had water and it was a hit and miss. 17 days of no gas to go get water. It was scarier than the Cat IV hurricane. Never again!! I have 50 gallons of purified water that I rotate through at anyone time. The water is so clear my girlfriend uses it to wash her hair. During that span of 1 disaster I cant tell you how fast I blew through hard earned cash running back and forth spending hard earned money looking for water. 2 filters that came with our 6 gallon Berkey and it easily takes care of 4 adults, 2 dogs, 9 cats AND a 50 gallon fish tank for bi-monthly water changes and her bi-weekly hair washing. Oh, and it looks sharp and people ask questions and then I show them the filter box that shows what it eliminates from the water.
We bought our Berkey as our well water didn't taste great and we were buying a lot of bottled water. The installation of the filters was a breeze after we watched a youtube video :) We also got the stainless steel spout, and that was a good call. With 3 boys in the house I didn't want to stress over breaking the plastic ones. Great purchase :)
I love my Berkey, and I agree. Buy the biggest you can afford. I fill mine every four days with 6 gallons and I cook and satisfy the needs of three people' awesome! my first advice is to opt for the stainless pour-spout, the plastic one that is supplied with it seems cheesy. and the stand is crucial for allowing for room to fill a glass. I ordered mine with the fluoride filters as well and i am very pleased. A+
When considering a water filtration system, there seem to be so many choices out there. Our rural home draws its water from a well with very high iron content, and unknown bacteria levels. We regularly had been purchasing all our drinking water, spending an average of $10-$15 per week. We still showered with water which was quite hard. over the years, we had met a few Berkey owners who were all strangely enthusiastic about their water. After doing a bit of research and simple math, the decision to buy the Berkey came easily. But which one? Upon deciding that all our pets, including the cats, the parrot, and all our chickens, would also drink Berkey filtered water, the Crown Berkey was the clear choice. It’s Enormous! At first... WOW! We found a perfect corner table for it, and now it sits upon its wire stand atop the new table. it’svery easy to manage the water level now, simply filling a frw water jugs and adding exactly the amount of water drawn. We also now own the Sport Berkey water bottles and use the shower head. I LOVE our Berkey water!!