Berkey Light 2.75 gallon Water Filter Special Set with 2 Black Elements and 2 Fluoride Filters
Berkey Light (2.75 Gallons) with 2 Black Berkey Elements and 2 Fluoride Filters For Only $266.95 (Regular Price $306.00).
- Regular Price for Berkey Light with 2 Filters is $242.00.
- Regular Price for 2 Fluoride Filters is $64.00.
Do not miss this opportunity!
|Capacity||2.75 Gallons (10.4 Liters)|
|Filter Capacity||Up to 4 Black Berkey (upper) + 4 Fluoride Filters (lower)|
|Flow Rate||4 Gallons in the first hour under regular use conditions when starting full. Max Filtration Flow Rate up to 7 Gallons per hour (4 Elements)|
21" (when used without base); 26.5" (with base)
The system stands 21 inches when used without the base (included)
1 - 5 People normal everyday use
Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
|Fluoride Removal||Up to 4 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired|
- It is made from a non-BPA/BPS co-polyester, which does not retain or leach any foul odors into your water.
- Fragment resistant and essentially unbreakable.
- It does not require any energy sources for purification because it is gravity-powered.
- Its purification elements can be extendedly used to purify up to 7 gallons per hour.
- Storage capacity of about 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters)
- The system stands 26.5” in height with base and 9” in diameter.
- Lightweight unit designed for home use, travel, outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies
- Maximum filters: 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- Includes upper and lower chambers, a base, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (expandable to 4), 2 PF-2 Fluoride Filters (expandable to 4), 2 washers, 2 wingnuts, 1 priming button, 1 spigot, 1 cloth lid
- Weight: 6lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-5 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- PF-2 reduction elements are designed for use in conjunction with Black Berkey water purification elements to adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water - Fluoride, Arsenic V and pre oxidized Arsenic III, Other residual heavy metal ions.
- FLUORIDE: Testing for fluoride was based on 20-30ppm of the ion in the influent aqueous solution at a flow rate of no more than 3 gpm per cubic foot of media. Results of < 1ppm of the fluoride ion in the effluent were typical for the media (>95% reduction). Under optimum conditions, effluent concentrations of less than 50 ppb were readily achieved (>99.75% reduction).
- ARSENIC: This product uniquely targets the entire family of arsenic oxide anions as well as the arsenic cations.
- REPLACEMENT: Under normal conditions it is recommended that each set of two PF-2 elements be replaced after 1,000 gallons.
*Due to state regulations, we are currently not shipping this product to Iowa.
Berkey Water Filters can remove:
- Fluoride - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Viruses – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pathogenic Bacteria - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Lead - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Arsenic - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Iron - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Mercury - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chlorine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Trihalomethane(THMs) – Removed to greater than 99.8%.
- Bisphenol-A - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chloramines - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pharmaceuticals - Removed to greater than 99.5%.
- Petroleum Contaminants - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Methylcycohexane-methane - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pesticides - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Heavy Metals - Removed to greater than 99.1%.
- Coliform and e-Coli - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Atrazine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Uranium - Removed to greater than 97.0%.
- Gross Alpha emitters - Removed to greater than 98.7%.
See the Laboratory Testing Results of our filters.