Berkey Light 2.75 gallon Water Filter Special Set with 2 Black Elements and 2 Fluoride Filters
Berkey Light (2.75 Gallons) with 2 Black Berkey Elements and 2 Fluoride Filters For Only $266.95 (Regular Price $306.00).
- Regular Price for Berkey Light with 2 Filters is $242.00.
- Regular Price for 2 Fluoride Filters is $64.00.
Do not miss this opportunity!
|Capacity||2.75 Gallons (10.4 Liters)|
|Filter Capacity||Up to 4 Black Berkey (upper) + 4 Fluoride Filters (lower)|
|Flow Rate||4 Gallons in the first hour under regular use conditions when starting full. Max Filtration Flow Rate up to 7 Gallons per hour (4 Elements)|
21" (when used without base); 26.5" (with base)
The system stands 21 inches when used without the base (included)
1 - 5 People normal everyday use
Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
|Fluoride Removal||Up to 4 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired|
- It is made from a non-BPA/BPS co-polyester, which does not retain or leach any foul odors into your water.
- Fragment resistant and essentially unbreakable.
- It does not require any energy sources for purification because it is gravity-powered.
- Its purification elements can be extendedly used to purify up to 7 gallons per hour.
- Storage capacity of about 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters)
- The system stands 26.5” in height with base and 9” in diameter.
- Lightweight unit designed for home use, travel, outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies
- Maximum filters: 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- Includes upper and lower chambers, a base, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (expandable to 4), 2 PF-2 Fluoride Filters (expandable to 4), 2 washers, 2 wingnuts, 1 priming button, 1 spigot, 1 cloth lid
- Weight: 6lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-5 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Each Black Berkey Filter is designed to purify approximately 3,000 gallons of water before needing replacement; 2 filters in a Berkey system will purify approximately 6,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended
- PF-2 reduction elements are designed for use in conjunction with Black Berkey water purification elements to adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water - Fluoride, Arsenic V and pre-oxidized Arsenic III, Other residual heavy metal ions.
- FLUORIDE: Testing for fluoride was based on 20-30ppm of the ion in the influent aqueous solution at a flow rate of no more than 3 gpm per cubic foot of media. Results of < 1ppm of the fluoride ion in the effluent were typical for the media (>95% reduction). Under optimum conditions, effluent concentrations of less than 50 ppb were readily achieved (>99.75% reduction).
- ARSENIC: This product uniquely targets the entire family of arsenic oxide anions as well as the arsenic cations.
- REPLACEMENT: Under normal conditions, it is recommended that each set of two PF-2 elements be replaced after approximately 1,000 gallons.
*Due to state regulations, we are currently not shipping this product to Iowa.
Berkey Water Filters can remove:
- Fluoride - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Viruses – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pathogenic Bacteria - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Lead - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Arsenic - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Iron - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Mercury - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chlorine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Trihalomethane(THMs) – Removed to greater than 99.8%.
- Bisphenol-A - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chloramines - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pharmaceuticals - Removed to greater than 99.5%.
- Petroleum Contaminants - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Methylcycohexane-methane - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pesticides - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Heavy Metals - Removed to greater than 99.1%.
- Coliform and e-Coli - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Atrazine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Uranium - Removed to greater than 97.0%.
- Gross Alpha emitters - Removed to greater than 98.7%.
See the Laboratory Testing Results of our filters.
We are really happy with our filter and are drinking more water than we used to. Once we got all the parts, the filter was pretty easy to set up and use. I was a bit surprised at how long it took for the filters to start filtering. I wasn't expecting it to take as long as it did. But once they started going, the filter has been working well.
Got it for our daughter to use at her summer camp and then take to her dorm. Very handy and easy to use.
I live in a beautiful area with sometimes sketchy water, so this is perfect. People have no idea how much junk there is in water and when it is this easy and this economical to give yourself clean water, why not do it? This filter is the perfect size for one person (who drinks a ton of water) and two big dogs. I fill it up at night and I always have clean, great tasting water. You'll also love how good this makes your coffee taste! I have already bought one as a gift for someone else...
Our water is highly chlorinated. Smell and taste. Not anymore. I am super super happy and drink more water now!
Best thing we've invested in, we are telling all our family and friends.