Blemished Big Berkey Water Filter (2.25 gal) (Limit one unit per order)
Blemished Big Berkey Systems: Same Great Performance at Special Price($58 Off)
The versatile Big Berkey System is ideal for small to medium-sized families and for during travel, outdoor activities, or unexpected emergencies.
Blemished systems enable you to enjoy economic savings while being assured that the performance of your Berkey system has by no means been compromised. Cosmetically blemished Berkey systems come with the same warrantied Black Berkey Purification Elements that have made Berkey Water Filter the leader in the industry.
Blemished Berkey systems are identified by a distinctive “B” stamped on the upper and lower stainless steel chambers, which indicates that the chambers ARE NOT warrantied against cosmetic defects.
However, the Black Berkey Purification Elements carry the standard 2-year pro-rated limited warranty, which provides you with the same performance and longevity that you would experience with any of our non-blemished Berkey systems.
Berkey stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from the US and imported parts. The Black Berkey Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- The Black Berkey Purification Elements are the only part of this product that is covered under the manufacturer's warranty
- Blemished systems are sold as is - no refunds or exchanges on blemished canisters
- These systems are slightly blemished with a minor cosmetic dent or scratch on the stainless steel canister only; there are no functional or performance defects with these systems
- This system comes standard with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements but can be expanded to 4 elements
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 13" in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid,1 spigot, rubber gasket to protect the base, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, and 2 blocking plugs
- Height when in use: 19.25"
- Diameter: 8.5"
- Weight: 7 llbs empty
- Serves: 1-4 people
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with two Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Big Berkey System can produce up to 3.5 gallons (13.3 liters) per hour
- Configured with four Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Big Berkey System can produce up to 7.0 gallons (26.5 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 Berkey PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
*Labeling may vary to fulfill orders during periods of heavy demand.
Water that taste great and better for your health. No more hauling plastic water bottles. This is so easy to set up and doesn’t take up much space So happy I purchased this amazing Berkey water filter. I am finding I am drinking more water, taste great and my cat likes it too.
Absolutely the best water I’ve ever tasted.
I had difficulty for 3 days with the priming and cleaning
the filters, after that it worked fine, the water is clear and pure
and good testing. I appreciate that it does not need any electricity
to run it. I love it.
I debated for a long time whether to get a Berkey and then which one to get. Am very happy I decided to get one and feel the size was the right choice for me. I know intellectually that it filters out all sorts of things, but what I know experientially is that I now really like the taste of my water. In the past I hadn't thought so much about that aspect but now it is most significant. I did have to get use to not overfilling as it filters because is will seep out - but am thoroughly satisfied and happy with my purchase.
I have practically drank water on every continent, I've drank muddy water, mountain water, African well water, nothing compares to Berkey! I'm going to order another one for where I work, thanks!