Blemished Travel Berkey Water Filter (1.5 gal)
Blemished Travel Berkey Systems: Same Great Performance at Special Price($50 Off)
The compact Travel Berkey System is the perfect system for traveling (fits comfortably in most carry on or larger suitcases), outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies.
Blemished systems enable you to enjoy economic savings while being assured that the performance of your Berkey system has by no means been compromised. Cosmetically blemished Berkey systems come with the same warrantied Black Berkey Purification Elements that have made Berkey Water Filter the leader in the industry.
Blemished Berkey systems are identified by a distinctive “B” stamped on the upper and lower stainless steel chambers, which indicates that the chambers ARE NOT warrantied against cosmetic defects.
However, the Black Berkey Purification Elements carry the standard 2-year pro-rated limited warranty, which provides you with the same performance and longevity that you would experience with any of our non-blemished Berkey systems.
Berkey stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- The Black Berkey Purification Elements are the only part of this product that is covered under the manufacturer's warranty
- Blemished systems are sold as is - no refunds or exchanges on blemished canisters
- These systems are slightly blemished with a minor cosmetic dent or scratch on the stainless steel canister only; there are no functional or performance defects with these systems
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 1.5 gallons
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 12" in height
- Maximum filters: 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- The system includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, stainless steel lid, spigot, and a rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 18"
- Diameter: 7.5"
- Weight: 6.13 lbs empty
- Serves: 1 to 3 people
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with two Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Travel Berkey System can produce up to 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to two Berkey PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines
*Blemished systems may not be shipped in original packaging.
Got to use in the camper and at home . It works great ,water from the camper always had a plastic taste . Can’t wait to get the tote bag hope it’s back in stock soon.
The only issue with the Berkey is priming the filters. The tan washer is not compatible with newer sink faucets which make the priming process very cumbersome. Other than that it's great!
Love it. I always have clean water. It's easy to take on trips and camping.
The travel burky has worked out well for us in our small RV. I have piece of mind that wherever I get my water from when I am on the road that I can easily filter it. Safe drinking water should not be taken for granted. I no longer have to pack and store lots of bottles of water.
The Travel Berkey is perfect for our family of two. I have been trying to increase my water intake and this has made a big difference for me. We use this Berkey for home and when we travel, we take the smallest Berkey with us. No more bottled water for us. I always felt bad about the plastic bottle waste even when we recycled them. With the Berkeys we use insulated reusable bottles. Good for us and good for the environment!