Blemished Travel Berkey Water Filter (1.5 gal)
Blemished Travel Berkey Systems: Same Great Performance at Special Price($50 Off)
The compact Travel Berkey System is the perfect system for traveling (fits comfortably in most carry on or larger suitcases), outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies.
Blemished systems enable you to enjoy economic savings while being assured that the performance of your Berkey system has by no means been compromised. Cosmetically blemished Berkey systems come with the same warrantied Black Berkey Purification Elements that have made Berkey Water Filter the leader in the industry.
Blemished Berkey systems are identified by a distinctive “B” stamped on the upper and lower stainless steel chambers, which indicates that the chambers ARE NOT warrantied against cosmetic defects.
However, the Black Berkey Purification Elements carry the standard 2-year pro-rated limited warranty, which provides you with the same performance and longevity that you would experience with any of our non-blemished Berkey systems.
Berkey stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- The Black Berkey Purification Elements are the only part of this product that is covered under the manufacturer's warranty
- Blemished systems are sold as is - no refunds or exchanges on blemished canisters
- These systems are slightly blemished with a minor cosmetic dent or scratch on the stainless steel canister only; there are no functional or performance defects with these systems
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 1.5 gallons
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 12" in height
- Maximum filters: 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- The system includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, stainless steel lid, spigot, and a rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 18"
- Diameter: 7.5"
- Weight: 6.13 lbs empty
- Serves: 1 to 3 people
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with two Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Travel Berkey System can produce up to 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to two Berkey PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines
*Blemished systems may not be shipped in original packaging.
We love the size of the Berkey travel unit. It fits in our RV perfectly I also use it in the kitchen we all use the filtered water for drinking- our coffee, tea and the pets love it. We drink more water now because it taste so good.
Plus we travel a lot with our RV and even though we use filters were always worried about the water were consuming at the different parks. No more do I have to worry about it.
Love it ...wish there was a metal spigot as I had a problem tightening the plastic one so it would not leak . Really love it otherwise .
Adopted my Royal Berkey @5 yrs ago & have used it daily. Recently moved & added a Travel Berkey to the master bath as this is a busy ‘watering hole’ for myself & 2 cats. The size is perfect! Am very pleased with all of my Berkey products including individual water bottles. Next, a shower head👍
The travel Berky is awesome!! I bought it to try before getting a bigger one. The water is incredible compared to our tap. There is a definitive difference and I can't ever drink enough! I just love it!!
Water tastes great.It takes a little while for the water to filter through, but this adds to the trust that it is removing what it says it does. While this is the smaller travel Berkey, it gives an ample amount of water for the two of us. Also we feel it will be easy to take with us when we travel.