Blemished Travel Berkey Water Filter (1.5 gal)
Blemished Travel Berkey Systems: Same Great Performance at Special Price($50 Off)
The compact Travel Berkey System is the perfect system for traveling (fits comfortably in most carry on or larger suitcases), outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies.
Blemished systems enable you to enjoy economic savings while being assured that the performance of your Berkey system has by no means been compromised. Cosmetically blemished Berkey systems come with the same warrantied Black Berkey Purification Elements that have made Berkey Water Filter the leader in the industry.
Blemished Berkey systems are identified by a distinctive “B” stamped on the upper and lower stainless steel chambers, which indicates that the chambers ARE NOT warrantied against cosmetic defects.
However, the Black Berkey Purification Elements carry the standard 2-year pro-rated limited warranty, which provides you with the same performance and longevity that you would experience with any of our non-blemished Berkey systems.
Berkey stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- The Black Berkey Purification Elements are the only part of this product that is covered under the manufacturer's warranty
- Blemished systems are sold as is - no refunds or exchanges on blemished canisters
- These systems are slightly blemished with a minor cosmetic dent or scratch on the stainless steel canister only; there are no functional or performance defects with these systems
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 1.5 gallons
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 12" in height
- Maximum filters: 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- The system includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, stainless steel lid, spigot, and a rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 18"
- Diameter: 7.5"
- Weight: 6.13 lbs empty
- Serves: 1 to 3 people
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with two Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Travel Berkey System can produce up to 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to two Berkey PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines
*Blemished systems may not be shipped in original packaging.
I picked up the Travel Berkey and My wife and I absolutely love it. It puts out enough water for us most of the time. It does however feel like I am constantly refilling it all the time. If I were to do it again I would likely but the next model up to have more water ready to go. I bought the sight tube thinking it would be cool to see the water level and then bought the stainless steel tap to eliminate the plastic. They dont work together and its clearly listed on here so thats my bad.. I would recommend this size to a small family but you might consider getting a size up if you are going to use it for all things water related. I will likley buy the larger model for the kitchen and hold on to the travel one for traveling!
Ordered this for someone for Christmas. Plenty of time. Produce didn’t arrive until well after Christmas by about 2 weeks. Shame. Was good product by fail on shipping timely.
My Berkey travel was easy to set up ,no problems, I'm very pleased with the pure, better tasting water I now have. I've recommended it to others.
We LOVE our Berkey! I bought the travel Berkey because I was concerned it wouldn’t fit under our cabinets but we use it so much I wish we’d bought the Big Berkey. We drink so much more water, it tastes amazing! And it’s such a relief to know it’s clean and filtered.
The water taste great ,Thanks