Royal Berkey 3.25 Gallons Special Set with 4 Black Elements and 4 Fluoride Filters
Special 4x4 Deal!
Royal Berkey (3.25 Gallons) with 4 Black Berkey Elements and 4 Fluoride Filters For Only $459.50 (Regular Price $536.00).
- Regular Price for Royal Berkey with 4 Filters is $ 408.00.
- Regular Price for 4 Fluoride Filters is $128.00.
Do not miss this opportunity!
- The versatile Royal Berkey system is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25" in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements, 4 Fluoride Removal Filters, 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 23"
- Diameter: 9.5"
- Weight: 8 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 2-4 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey system can purify up to 8 gallons ( 30.3 liters) per hour
- PF-2 reduction elements are designed for use in conjunction with Black Berkey water purification elements to adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water - Fluoride, Arsenic V and pre oxidized Arsenic III, Other residual heavy metal ions.
- FLUORIDE: Testing for fluoride was based on 20-30ppm of the ion in the influent aqueous solution at a flow rate of no more than 3 gpm per cubic foot of media. Results of < 1ppm of the fluoride ion in the effluent were typical for the media (>95% reduction). Under optimum conditions, effluent concentrations of less than 50 ppb were readily achieved (>99.75% reduction).
- ARSENIC: This product uniquely targets the entire family of arsenic oxide anions as well as the arsenic cations.
- REPLACEMENT: Under normal conditions it is recommended that each set of two PF-2 elements be replaced after 1,000 gallons. 4 Fluoride filters in a Berkey system will purify about 2,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended.
- Fluoride - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Viruses – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pathogenic Bacteria - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Lead - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Arsenic - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Iron - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Mercury - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chlorine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Trihalomethane(THMs) – Removed to greater than 99.8%.
- Bisphenol-A - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chloramines - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pharmaceuticals - Removed to greater than 99.5%.
- Petroleum Contaminants - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Methylcycohexane-methane - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pesticides - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Heavy Metals - Removed to greater than 99.1%.
- Coliform and e-Coli - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Atrazine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Uranium - Removed to greater than 97.0%.
- Gross Alpha emitters - Removed to greater than 98.7%.
REPLACEMENT: Each Black Berkey Element is designed to purify about 3,000 gallons of water before needing replacement; 4 elements in a Berkey system will purify about 12,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended.
See the Laboratory Testing Results of our filters.
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.