Royal Berkey Water Filter - 3.25 Gallons (Limit one unit per order)
The Royal Berkey water filter is larger in size. Its larger capacity is more suitable for use at home with large families, travel, outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies (or for people with high water usage).
About Royal Berkey:
- The versatile Royal Berkey system is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25" in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 23"
- Diameter: 9.5"
- Weight: 8 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 2-4 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Each Black Berkey Filter is designed to purify approximately 3,000 gallons of water before needing replacement; 2 filters in a Berkey system will purify approximately 6,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey system can purify up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey system can purify up to 8 gallons ( 30.3 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
This system comes standard with the following:
- Upper and lower stainless steel chambers
- Set of 2 Black Berkey filters
- Standard spigot
- 2 blocking plugs
- 1 stainless steel lid
- 2 wingnuts
- 2 washers
- 1 priming button
- 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
The Royal Berkey system removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts, and parasites entirely and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes.
This system is so powerful that it can seriously remove food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance.
With this system, you can use up to 4 Black Berkey purification elements, though this particular one includes 2. With the 2 Black Berkey elements, it can purify up to 4 gallons per hour, while with 4 Black, Berkey elements you can have up to 8 gallons of filtered drinking water per hour.
More About the Royal Berkey:
3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
|Filter Capacity||Up to 4 Black Berkey (upper) + 4 Fluoride Filters (lower)|
|Flow Rate||4 Gallons per hour under regular use conditions when starting full. Max Filtration Flow Rate up to 8 Gallons per hour (4 Elements)|
24" (Includes lid and knob)
|Portability||The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25” in height.|
2-4 People normal everyday use
Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
|Weight||8 lbs empty|
Up to 4 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired.
Berkey Water Filters can remove:
- Fluoride - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Viruses – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pathogenic Bacteria - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Lead - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Arsenic - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Iron - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Mercury - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chlorine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Trihalomethane(THMs) – Removed to greater than 99.8%.
- Bisphenol-A - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chloramines - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pharmaceuticals - Removed to greater than 99.5%.
- Petroleum Contaminants - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Methylcyclohexane-methane - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pesticides - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Heavy Metals - Removed to greater than 99.1%.
- Coliform and e-Coli - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Atrazine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Uranium - Removed to greater than 97.0%.
- Gross Alpha emitters - Removed to greater than 98.7%.
Key points on the Black Berkey Purification Elements:
- A leader in gravity-fed water purification
- Its formulation has been tested by State, and EPA accredited laboratories to exceed NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Re-cleanable and self-sterilizing during the life of the element
- 2 Black Berkey elements will purify approximately 6,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended
- Berkey elements are designed not to remove beneficial minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
- Elements come with a 2-year, prorated warranty
For a complete list of contaminants that Berkey Water filter reduced/removed and the Laboratory Results of our filters, please click here.
Why You Need Royal Berkey Water Filter in Your Home
When it comes to the trusted filtration system, our Berkey systems have been supported by worldwide customers. In fact, the Berkey has become a trusted name in more than 100 countries across the globe.
That is actually not at all surprising since Berkey is not only effective in purifying water sources, it is also quite efficient as well.
Berkey water filters are usually very versatile products, and they were not only designed for home, but they were also designed to be portable to make it easy for you to bring them along on your outdoor adventures.
The Berkey systems also do not require any special equipment or electricity to make them work, and it is just pure gravity, they can also purify not only treated water but also untreated raw ones from the lakes and other natural sources.
The Royal Berkey Water Filter
If you need a water filter system for your home that could cater to your whole family, then the Royal Berkey is a good choice. This filter system is a bit bigger than the Big Berkey since it was designed to be a step up the size.
This water filter system is actually the result of a lot of customer feedbacks saying that Big Berkey cannot really keep up with the water demands of their family because although they are just a family with a normal size, their water consumption and demands were higher than normal because of a unique lifestyle.
We have listened to what our customers have to, and we found out that this group does not only use water for drinking but also for other things like cooking, plants and their pets.
People in this household could also have an active lifestyle that requires them to consume more water than the normal.
People in this group needed a Berkey filter that could offer a much larger capacity, and so the Royal Berkey Water Filter was made.
Like all other Berkey Water Filter system, the Royal Berkey can remove 99.99 percent of water contaminants.
It can filter out harmful bacteria, cysts, harmful mineral, organic solvents, harmful chemicals and parasites in your drinking water.
Although this is a very powerful water purifier, it still leaves the entire healthy mineral in the water that we are going to need.
It’s storage capacity s 12.3 liters or 3.25 gallons, and the purification elements can also be expanded to four so that it could purify up to 30.3 liters or 8 gallons of water in an hour.
The Royal Berkey water filtration system is ideal for larger families and people leading an active lifestyle with more demands for clean and healthy drinking water.
Royal Berkey Purification Elements
The Royal Berkey has two Black Berkey Purification Elements, and you must know that it is more powerful than any of the gravity filter element that is currently available in the market.
When tests, the purification elements incredibly removed 99.99 percent of the contaminants, there were no pathogens detected even when tested under an electron microscope.
Each of the purification element can last you up until approximately 3,000 gallons, so for a set of two, that will give you approximately 6,000 gallons of clean and safe water, that means that those two filters could last you for many years making the Royal Berkey water filter system not only a good choice for a home filtration system but also a smart and affordable one since it could help you save money in the long run.
Berkey Water Purification Product Lines and Water Filtersberkey water filter | berkey water filter | shower head water filters | black berkey filters | berkey sport |
Love the Berkeley. I must get used to drinking non reversed osmosis water again. Only wish the spigot filled the water bottles faster.
After 2 years, I'm still so happy to have my Berkey! Our preteen grandsons drink much more water when they're visiting - I guess they intuitively know the water is better than what they get out of their fridge dispenser :). When we bought a family ranch, my d-i-l bought a second Royal (unfortunately without the sight-glass spigot I consider to be essential) to have there. The portability potential in case we had to get out of our big-city burbs is what made the difference to me when I was comparing the best of the filters available. I also didn't want to have to add minerals to RMO water. After 2 years, I'm still completely happy with my choice.
I got a Big Berkey for my son and family because they liked my water so much [I have a Big Berkey]. But they were filling it several times a day. That's when I decided to up grade them to the Royal Berkey. Now they still drink a lot of water just don't have to fill it so often. My daughter had been using different faucet filters on her city water but didn't like the taste soooo she bought a Big Berkey also. Our family now has gotten four Berkey's and we also got extra filters just to have on hand. Never hurts to be prepared.
This unit might have been overkill for 2 adults but we drink a LOT of water. I also use the water for bread baking, cooking, coffee and tea.
Its easy to assemble, much easier to keep clean than our old filtered "pitcher" and the water is cool and refreshing.
An amazing system! Everyone should invest in a Berkey system!
It’s the best easiest precaution you can buy.