Black Berkey Primer
- A hand priming pump that makes it possible to prime Black Berkey® Purification Elements offline, without the need for faucets or hose connections. Priming the Black Berkey® Purification Elements saturates the filters with water prior to their use, allowing for clean water production anywhere
- If you have a small sink or short faucet, the Black Berkey® Primer makes it easy to prime your Black Berkey® Purification Elements
- The Black Berkey®primer also purges(or back-flushes) the Black Berkey Purification Elements using air instead of water to clean the pores of the compressed carbon filter wall. Purging the Black Berkey® Purification Elements cleans the pores of debris that has accumulated with use and reduces the time and effort needed to dry the filters prior to storing them
- Specifically designed for use with the Black Berkey® Purification Elements
- May be cleaned with mild soap and warm water. Do not microwave the Black Berkey® Primer
- Store in a cool, dry place and keep out of direct sunlight
Black Berkey Primer™ is 100% manufactured & assembled in the USA
This Black Berkey Primer did the job it was designed to do, as it should .
I don't know how many stars it deserves for doing what is supposed to.
Why should the public accept less ?
I've had my Berkey filter for 2 years and noticed the flow getting slower over time. I ordered the Black Berkey Primer and it worked! I gave my filters a scrub and primed them up and it's working as well as ever. I especially liked this product because my kitchen faucet doesn't work with the primer ring sent with the original purchase.
I bought the primer based on reviews I had read where they said it made it easier. Well, it wasn’t easier. My Grandson was assisting me, and found if we used the faucet tap and held it in position, it developed beads of water a whole lot quicker. I STILL LOVE MY BERKEY!!
I didn't use it, my daughter got them primed so I have it to her. I couldn't get the first filters primed right. I'm 81 and not as strong as I used to be.
I had forgotten what real water tastes like until I visited my sister and she has a Berkey. As soon as I got home I ordered my own and love it. It is magnificent and I'm enjoying real water for a great change. Thank you Berkey.