Berkey Fluoride Removal Water Filter PF4 (Set of 2)
*This is for the Berkey Earth Filters or White Ceramic Filters(Super Sterasy) only.
*If you have Black Berkey Element Filters(regular filters come with the unit), then you need to get PF-2 instead.
- PF-4 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water:
- Heavy Metal Ions
- MTBE (Methyl-tertiary-butyl-ether)
- Trihalomethanes (THM)
- DBCP (Dibromo-chloro-propane)
- Herbicides and Pesticides
- Made from safe, non-leaching Polypropolene #5 that is BPA-free
- Sold in a set of 2
- PF-4 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters are designed to be used in conjunction with the Berkey Earth Elements or the Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Elements
- Attach to the bottom of the Berkey Earth Elements or the Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Elements and sit in the lower chamber of the Berkey unit
- Number of PF-4s in the bottom chamber must match the number of Berkey Earth Elements or Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Elements in the top chamber.
- PF-4 Filters need replacement after six months
*This is for the Berkey Earth Filters or White Ceramic Filters(Super Sterasy) only. Not for regular black filters come with the systems.
We love our Berkey water! We live in a county with high chromium 6 levels in the water, high acidity. This has made the water taste great and clean. We even use it to cook with and our ice maker. We are all so spoiled now, even my young daughters notice a difference when we are out and can't have our Berkey filtered water. I'm so glad we bought this product a couple of years ago!!!
We are very happy with our Berkey charcoal and fluoride filters. We recommend the filtration unit to everyone who asks about it, and most people do ask since they usually don't know what the big silver canister is that is sitting proudly in our kitchen. Lol. It really is a great system, totally worth the investment, and we always enjoy the product: crisp, clean tasting water!
The Berkey was recommended by a friend when we had to replace an broken faucet of an RO unit. Hated the waste of water on that TO system. Our city uses fluoride and chloromine in our water supply. We purchase the charcoal & fluoride filters. So yes, we filter city water and use reusable bottles. The filtered water tastes even better than the very palatable city water. We just like knowing that those added chemicals are being removed. Purchased the shower filter and water bottle as well during the recent sale. Love the Berkey! Cheaper than bottled spring water!
I am astonished at how good the water tastes... like when I was a kid. Thanks!
Works great and the family loves the berkey!!