Big Berkey Water Filter System BUNDLE with NEW 7" Berkey Water View Spigot
Big Berkey $367 ($38 discount from $405 regular price) + Berkey Water View™ Spigot $70 Value = $437, Now with 10% Black Friday Discount Applied = $393
The long-awaited Stainless Steel Berkey Water View™ Spigot! Everything you love about the Berkey Sight Glass™ Spigot is now in stainless steel. We eliminated the plastic portion, and now your purified water never has to come in contact with a plastic spigot. Easily see the water level of the lower chamber for more confident refills. The spigot handle is our smoothest spigot design, using ceramic disc technology.
A premium add-on for stainless steel Berkey® Water Filter Systems! Completely plastic-free and made with high polished 304 food-grade stainless steel. The spigot extends three inches from your system when installed.
The NEW Stainless Steel Berkey Water View™ Spigot was designed to answer customers' long-time requests for a stainless steel sight glass spigot to upgrade their system! The new spigot will allow customers to have the very best of the best in gravity-fed water filtration systems and accessories.
The NEW Stainless Steel Berkey Water View™ Spigot offers exceptional style, reliability, and ease of use and provides an instant reading of the water level in the lower chamber of the stainless steel Berkey® system. This spigot is constructed from durable 304 stainless steel with a smooth ceramic valve and food-grade silicone seals. An optional floater ball is provided to make it even easier to read the water level.
10% Special Bundle Discount Applied
Big Berkey $367 (Regular Price $405) + Berkey Water View™ Spigot $70 Value = $437, Now with 10% Bundle Discount Applied = $393
Big Berkey $527 (Regular Price $574) + Berkey Water View™ Spigot $70 Value = $597, Now with 10% Bundle Discount Applied = $537
*The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from the US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- The Big Berkey® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 4 elements
- The versatile Big Berkey® System is ideal for small to medium families and for use during travel, outdoor activities, or unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 13" in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid,1 Berkey Water View Spigot, rubber gasket to protect the base, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, and 2 blocking plugs
- Height when in use: 19.25"
- Diameter: 8.5"
- Weight: 7 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-4 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 85-170 people a day during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with two Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Big Berkey® System can produce up to 3.5 gallons (13.3 liters) per hour
- Configured with four Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Big Berkey® System can produce up to 7.0 gallons (26.5 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
Travel Berkey Water Filter - 1.5 Gallons
Big Berkey Water Filter - 2.25 Gallons
Berkey Light Water Filter - 2.75 Gallons
Royal Berkey Water Filter - 3.25 Gallons
It's wonderful knowing the water I'm drinking is good, clean, healthy water. Love my Berkey.
I bought the Big Berkey for our household October 2021, after learning so many scary things about tap water. My husband laughed at first, but now that’s all he drinks. (He even packs it to work like I do) Everyone loves the taste, or lack of! I purchased my daughter & her fiancé a Berkey as a wedding gift. She is hooked on Berkey water too! It’s worth every penny, and sure beats carrying cases of bottled water!