Big Berkey Water Filter System BUNDLE with NEW 7" Berkey Water View Spigot
Big Berkey $367 ($38 discount from $405 regular price) + Berkey Water View™ Spigot $70 Value = $437, Now with 10% Discount Applied = $393
* Excluded From Free Sport Berkey Promotion (No Free Sport Berkey with this order)
The long-awaited Stainless Steel Berkey Water View™ Spigot! Everything you love about the Berkey Sight Glass™ Spigot is now in stainless steel. We eliminated the plastic portion, and now your purified water never has to come in contact with a plastic spigot. Easily see the water level of the lower chamber for more confident refills. The spigot handle is our smoothest spigot design, using ceramic disc technology.
A premium add-on for stainless steel Berkey® Water Filter Systems! Completely plastic-free and made with high polished 304 food-grade stainless steel. The spigot extends three inches from your system when installed.
The NEW Stainless Steel Berkey Water View™ Spigot was designed to answer customers' long-time requests for a stainless steel sight glass spigot to upgrade their system! The new spigot will allow customers to have the very best of the best in gravity-fed water filtration systems and accessories.
The NEW Stainless Steel Berkey Water View™ Spigot offers exceptional style, reliability, and ease of use and provides an instant reading of the water level in the lower chamber of the stainless steel Berkey® system. This spigot is constructed from durable 304 stainless steel with a smooth ceramic valve and food-grade silicone seals. An optional floater ball is provided to make it even easier to read the water level.
10% Special Bundle Discount Applied
Big Berkey $367 (Regular Price $405) + Berkey Water View™ Spigot $70 Value = $437, Now with 10% Bundle Discount Applied = $393
Big Berkey $527 (Regular Price $574) + Berkey Water View™ Spigot $70 Value = $597, Now with 10% Bundle Discount Applied = $537
*The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from the US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- The Big Berkey® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 4 elements
- The versatile Big Berkey® System is ideal for small to medium families and for use during travel, outdoor activities, or unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 13" in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid,1 Berkey Water View Spigot, rubber gasket to protect the base, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, and 2 blocking plugs
- Height when in use: 19.25"
- Diameter: 8.5"
- Weight: 7 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-4 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 85-170 people a day during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with two Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Big Berkey® System can produce up to 3.5 gallons (13.3 liters) per hour
- Configured with four Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Big Berkey® System can produce up to 7.0 gallons (26.5 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
the water tastes as I have not tasted in years. I drink much more water now.
I purchased the Big Berkey due to having city water and hating the taste. We have been buying bottled water for years and it just seems so wasteful. Plus, who knows what contaminants are in city/bottled water. This was easy to set up and get going; the water is so fresh. Very happy with the purchase so far. If you are reading this and aren’t sure, just do it! You definitely won’t regret it!
Got my Berkey very quick and set it up right away, I hadn’t been feeling to good since we drilled the new well, the well water test came back ok but just to really check it off we got the berkey, 3 weeks later I’m feeling much better!!!! Thanks berkey water tastes amazing and the family drinks a lot more water now !!!
I LOVE my new big Berkey so much that I'm purchasing another one for my daughter! If your on the fence, it's such a great investment for your health and loved ones. The water tastes so good!! I couldn't be happier!
So happy we finally purchased our Big Berkey. We love it! No more hauling 5 Gallon jugs from the store!
Living in Hawaii one would think our drinking water would be great tasting. It’s not. After trying different brands such as Brita-The Berkey is next level of at home water 💧 purification for drinking water. I will definitely be ordering another Big Burkey for our home in Colorado . No more buying bottled water. $$$
I haven’t been able to enjoy my purchase because I couldn’t prime the black filters. My faucet head is too big so I had the order the priming device you use to prime not using the faucet. It hasn’t arrived yet but I’m anxious to receive it so I can start using it.
I had read about Berkey systems for a couple of years. I signed up for email alerts and when the new display spigot water tube with SS spigot combination came out I jumped on the opportunity. I have not been disappointed in the quality that I can taste in my water. I have used the pitcher type filters and the refrigerator has a filter but nothing has ever come close to the fresh taste of my Berkey.
The added security of knowing that the filters can take a water source that is not just my city water and still provide me safe water has increased my security. Yes I have bottled water in storage and sources ready for non potable water, but drinking water that I know is safe is a huge security and worth every penny.
I will keep extra filters on hand in my emergency supply-just in case.
Thank you for making such a beautiful, useful, piece of equipment that brings such joy in my daily life.
Thank you, we are using our Berkey in our office. We were tired of the office water rental programs and wanted a healthier alternative. So far we are loving it and even some employees who drink little water have begun to consume the water. Yeah!! I do have a small concern for the glass spigot, it seems to be wobbly and leaks water on occasion. We have tightened all components but tends to leak. If you have a fix for that we would appreciate your help. Thank you, Angie
It's wonderful knowing the water I'm drinking is good, clean, healthy water. Love my Berkey.