Sight Glass Spigot
- Allows instant reading of the water level in the lower chamber of your stainless steel Berkey system
- Available in three sizes based on the system you own:
- 7.5" - For Travel Berkey® and Big Berkey® systems
- 10" - For Royal Berkey® and Imperial Berkey® systems
- 13" - For Crown Berkey® system (includes sight glass brace)
- The glass tube of the spigot can be easily cleaned with soap and water as needed
- Includes two washers and a wingnut
- All systems come standard with a basic spigot; the sight glass spigot is an upgrade purchase
- Constructed of high-quality materials and made in the USA
More from this collection
So happy to have included the glass spigot with my purchase of Big Berkey!! Of course, the main reason we got it was to give us a better idea of what water is IN the Berkey. This was necessary since I am known to overfill, thinking I was helping. HATE wasting that water! But, how perfect that the spigot sits farther away from the unit, which has made it more easily usable on the end of my counter!!
I am very happy with the entire purchase! My suggestion would be to grab the glass spigot at the same time you purchase your Berkey and start off in perfect order!!
Really glad we bought the sight glass makes it a lot easier to determine amount of water in bottom of system
It is well worth the few extra dollars to see the water level of my new Berkey.
I have had a small Berkey for a few years in my motorhome. I am spending the winter in the desert this year and have the best water in the RV Park. Decided to get a larger Berkey for home instead of using those pitchers that do very little.
I really like the glass spigot. It helps me to know when I need to refill my Big Berkey. I'm glad I purchased it.