Black Berkey Purification Replacement Filters & PF -2 Fluoride Filters Combo Pack
A set of 2 Black Berkey Elements and 2 Fluoride Filters For Only $159.00 (Regular Price $175.00).
- Regular Price for 2 Black Berkey Filters is $114.00.
- Regular Price for 2 Fluoride Filters (PF-2) is $61.00.
Do not miss this opportunity!
- The Black Berkey® Purification Element formulation has been tested by State, and EPA accredited laboratories to exceed NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Durability: Each Black Berkey® Element is designed to purify approximately 3,000 gallons of water before needing replacement; 2 elements in a Berkey system will purify approximately 6,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended
- Re-cleanable and self-sterilizing during the life of the element
- Elements come with a 2-year, pro-rated warranty
Black Berkey Filters can remove:
Berkey Water Filters can remove:
- Fluoride - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Viruses – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pathogenic Bacteria - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Lead - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Arsenic - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Iron - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Mercury - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chlorine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Trihalomethane(THMs) – Removed to greater than 99.8%.
- Bisphenol-A - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chloramines - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pharmaceuticals - Removed to greater than 99.5%.
- Petroleum Contaminants - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Methylcyclohexane-methane - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pesticides - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Heavy Metals - Removed to greater than 99.1%.
- Coliform and e-Coli - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Atrazine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Uranium - Removed to greater than 97.0%.
- Gross Alpha emitters - Removed to greater than 98.7%.
- PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water:
- Fluoride: Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Fluorosilicate, Fluorosilicic Acid (aka Hydrofluorosilic Acid)
- Arsenic: V and pre-oxidized Arsenic III
- Other residual heavy metal ions
- Made from safe, non-leaching Polypropylene #5 that is BPA-free
- PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic reduction Filters are designed to be used in conjunction with the Black Berkey Purification Elements only
- Number of PF-2s in the bottom chamber must match the number of Black Berkey Purification Elements in the top chamber; for example, 4 Black Berkey Purification elements would require 4 PF-2 Filters
- Set of 2 PF-2 Filters need replacement after 1000 gallons of use
- The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters are covered under a six-month warranty.
More from this collection
The replacement filters I ordered are working great ! I ordered the black filters and fluoride filters.
Not sure how long I have had my Berkey, but several years. Recently purchased one for my daughter. I would really hate to do without it. I feel confident I am drinking the best water.
I buy filters when they go on sale. Love our Berkey. Feeling very confident we and our pets are drinking great water.
Bought a system for my Daughter as well. Highly recommend Berkey.
I am thrilled to be an owner of the Berkey water systems. The filters are exceptional and they work. Do the red dye test for sure and also don't hesitate, by the primer. I took a bath as well as had to clean my kitchen floor trying to prime these babies. It's serious business and priming should not make you hesitate to purchase, to me, these are quality and my water is amazing! I'll be buying a shower filter next!
If you are hesitating let me just say DO IT, you won't regret it.
all areas of your company get an A+ especially customer service and the product itself. thank you mike denallo