Water is the most dominant element in the plant but did you know that only 1.1% of Earth’s water is suitable for drinking. Also, if you’re fatigue, stressed, or depressed, did you know that a glass of water could alleviate your mood swings? Water offers a lot of benefits especially when you know more facts about it.
- Depression and fatigue can often be an indication of dehydration.
- It is important to drink water with meals as it helps with the process of digestion.
- Water can help in losing fat. It allows our body to metabolize more efficiently.
- Water can give benefits to your skin. As your body rehydrates through drinking, your skin will be nourished and it will avoid making your skin sag, as you grow old.
- You can make it 3 weeks without food but not taking water within 3 days, you’ll perish.
- An immediate weight reduction after your workout it not because of the amount of fat burned but because of the water you loss through excessive perspiration.
- Water comprises about 70% of our body, 12-18 gallons depending on your weight. A 2% water level reduction in your body can decrease about 20% of your mental and physical activity.
- The feeling of thirst only signals when your body is already dehydrated. It’s better to drink water constantly even without feeling the thirst reflex.
- Children dehydrate more quickly than adults do.
- Water boosts immune system. Water guzzlers are less likely to get flu, cancer, or any other ailments because with more water circulating on our body, the more foreign and unwanted substances in our body being flashed out.
- Drinking water frequently will avoid having cramps and sprains. Proper hydration will keep your joints lubricated and your muscles to be more flexible to bear any sprains
After reading all these, you can grab a glass of water, drink, and always keep in mind to always keep hydrated with safe water!
How to Make Well Water Drinkable and Keep it Safe to Drink
There are many households in the United States that obtain their drinking water from a private well. That is a good t...
The Importance of Iron in Our Body - Risk and Safety for Health
Iron is one of the essential nutrients needed by the body. Iron helps produce hemoglobin, an important component of t...
The Water Cycle - The Journey of Water and Our Lifes
“Water Cycle is a continuous and constant movement of water on, above and below the surface of the earth.” Since wate...
Coliform Bacteria Present in Our Drinking Water
There may be a number of particles that are visibly seen in the water; but there are numerous of different kinds of b...
Houston Texas and Their Water Problems
Drinking water is a natural routine that we humans do every day, knowing that water gives us so many health benefits ...
The Evolution of the Portable Water Filter: Sport Berkey
Bottled water is very handy. Anyone can just buy anywhere for $2/bottle. Anyone can just bring it with him ...
The Need of Clean Water - Who needs it? Why do we need it? How bad do we need clean water?
THE NEED OF CLEAN WATER HOUSEHOLD Clean water plays an essential role in the household. Most specially when t...
Unsafe Level of Toxic in a Drinking Water are Exposed to Millions of Americans
Plenty of reports and studies have shown that millions of American are exposed to drinking water tainted with toxic. ...