Water is the most dominant element in the plant but did you know that only 1.1% of Earth’s water is suitable for drinking. Also, if you’re fatigue, stressed, or depressed, did you know that a glass of water could alleviate your mood swings? Water offers a lot of benefits especially when you know more facts about it.
- Depression and fatigue can often be an indication of dehydration.
- It is important to drink water with meals as it helps with the process of digestion.
- Water can help in losing fat. It allows our body to metabolize more efficiently.
- Water can give benefits to your skin. As your body rehydrates through drinking, your skin will be nourished and it will avoid making your skin sag, as you grow old.
- You can make it 3 weeks without food but not taking water within 3 days, you’ll perish.
- An immediate weight reduction after your workout it not because of the amount of fat burned but because of the water you loss through excessive perspiration.
- Water comprises about 70% of our body, 12-18 gallons depending on your weight. A 2% water level reduction in your body can decrease about 20% of your mental and physical activity.
- The feeling of thirst only signals when your body is already dehydrated. It’s better to drink water constantly even without feeling the thirst reflex.
- Children dehydrate more quickly than adults do.
- Water boosts immune system. Water guzzlers are less likely to get flu, cancer, or any other ailments because with more water circulating on our body, the more foreign and unwanted substances in our body being flashed out.
- Drinking water frequently will avoid having cramps and sprains. Proper hydration will keep your joints lubricated and your muscles to be more flexible to bear any sprains
After reading all these, you can grab a glass of water, drink, and always keep in mind to always keep hydrated with safe water!
What is the pH Level of Water? For Tap, Pure, Filtered and Drinking Water - Why pH Level Matters
Having a good pH balance plays significant factor in your overall health and this is generally agreed by doctors and ...
Understanding the Benefits and Risks of Deionized (DI) Water
Deionized water is a type of drink which removed all of its ions and it has no charge. It can be created by taking co...
How To Find And Read Your City’s Water Quality Report
Today, many people are saying no to the use of bottled water and switching to alternative modes instead. With the inf...
Potential Health Risks of Energy Drinks and Sports Drinks
Energy and sports drinks are popular among students, professionals, and athletes today. Although these two drinks que...
Best Ways on How to Filter Rainwater for Drinking
The harvest of rainwater for domestic purposes has started a long time ago. People stores rainwater so they can use s...
How To Remove Radon From Drinking Water?
Radon is an element which is dissolved and can sometimes be found in the water wells. You cannot smell, see, or taste...
How Does Berkey Shower Filter Work? What Does It Remove?
Every day, one very important routine to kick-off the day is to take a shower. This will release the stresses and...
Everything You Need To Know About Gravity Water Filter
The Gravity Water Filter is a purification method that has outstanding benefits and abilities but is not that well-re...