Water is the most dominant element in the plant but did you know that only 1.1% of Earth’s water is suitable for drinking. Also, if you’re fatigue, stressed, or depressed, did you know that a glass of water could alleviate your mood swings? Water offers a lot of benefits especially when you know more facts about it.
- Depression and fatigue can often be an indication of dehydration.
- It is important to drink water with meals as it helps with the process of digestion.
- Water can help in losing fat. It allows our body to metabolize more efficiently.
- Water can give benefits to your skin. As your body rehydrates through drinking, your skin will be nourished and it will avoid making your skin sag, as you grow old.
- You can make it 3 weeks without food but not taking water within 3 days, you’ll perish.
- An immediate weight reduction after your workout it not because of the amount of fat burned but because of the water you loss through excessive perspiration.
- Water comprises about 70% of our body, 12-18 gallons depending on your weight. A 2% water level reduction in your body can decrease about 20% of your mental and physical activity.
- The feeling of thirst only signals when your body is already dehydrated. It’s better to drink water constantly even without feeling the thirst reflex.
- Children dehydrate more quickly than adults do.
- Water boosts immune system. Water guzzlers are less likely to get flu, cancer, or any other ailments because with more water circulating on our body, the more foreign and unwanted substances in our body being flashed out.
- Drinking water frequently will avoid having cramps and sprains. Proper hydration will keep your joints lubricated and your muscles to be more flexible to bear any sprains
After reading all these, you can grab a glass of water, drink, and always keep in mind to always keep hydrated with safe water!
School Drinking Fountain: An Assessment of the Water Condition and its Safeness to Children
Before the popularity of the bottled waters, there are public drinking fountains where you can drink water and quench...
Americans Have Been Overdosed On Fluoride In Drinking Water
Fluoride, also known as sodium fluoride, is a derivative of salt. It’s known that fluoride helps strengthen the teeth...
Aging Water Infrastructure Issues In The United States
One of the many issues that America faces today is the problem with the water. The water system is failing, and it af...
Is Your Garden Hose Safe For Drinking?
One of the best time to travel and enjoy with your friends and relatives is during summer. You can go to the beach, m...
9 Things That Causes Water Pollution And Its Possible Solution
Water is one of the basic needs of the human being. We use it to quench our thirst, give energy to our body, and wash...
Parasites in Drinking Water and How to Remove Them
Every day, people use water in order to survive. Water is essential not only for survival but it plays important ro...
Big Threats and Health Risks of Floodwaters
What is Flooding? Flood is considered to be the most common and prevalent of all weather-related natural disasters. ...
Lead in Los Angeles and San Francisco - Worse than Flint’s
The water contamination underscores health safety. Ounces of water is consumed by people from a public source. Bill...