Water is the most dominant element in the plant but did you know that only 1.1% of Earth’s water is suitable for drinking. Also, if you’re fatigue, stressed, or depressed, did you know that a glass of water could alleviate your mood swings? Water offers a lot of benefits especially when you know more facts about it.
- Depression and fatigue can often be an indication of dehydration.
- It is important to drink water with meals as it helps with the process of digestion.
- Water can help in losing fat. It allows our body to metabolize more efficiently.
- Water can give benefits to your skin. As your body rehydrates through drinking, your skin will be nourished and it will avoid making your skin sag, as you grow old.
- You can make it 3 weeks without food but not taking water within 3 days, you’ll perish.
- An immediate weight reduction after your workout it not because of the amount of fat burned but because of the water you loss through excessive perspiration.
- Water comprises about 70% of our body, 12-18 gallons depending on your weight. A 2% water level reduction in your body can decrease about 20% of your mental and physical activity.
- The feeling of thirst only signals when your body is already dehydrated. It’s better to drink water constantly even without feeling the thirst reflex.
- Children dehydrate more quickly than adults do.
- Water boosts immune system. Water guzzlers are less likely to get flu, cancer, or any other ailments because with more water circulating on our body, the more foreign and unwanted substances in our body being flashed out.
- Drinking water frequently will avoid having cramps and sprains. Proper hydration will keep your joints lubricated and your muscles to be more flexible to bear any sprains
After reading all these, you can grab a glass of water, drink, and always keep in mind to always keep hydrated with safe water!
Lead in Los Angeles and San Francisco - Worse than Flint’s
The water contamination underscores health safety. Ounces of water is consumed by people from a public source. Bill...
Where Does E. coli in Water Come From?
Water plays significant roles in everyday living. Pollution and scarcity underscore the issues that deals water and t...
Is It Safe to Drink Tap Water in U.S.? Find Out the Facts and Truth about Tap Water
Take a look at a glass of water, it looks refreshing, hydrating and invaluable to your survival. Before you take ...
ALL ABOUT WATER RECYCLING AND REUSE
Would you like to drink a freshly squeezed fruit juice in which someone had a sip like a cockroach? How about eating ...
Flint Michigan Water Crisis: Its Timeline and Latest Update
Flint Michigan Water Crisis: Its Timeline and Latest Update Humans can live 3 weeks without food, but only 3 da...
What numbers of plastic are safe for water bottles? The Numbers Behind Water Bottles
Plastics are everywhere. Look around you, from your home, just how many plastic items around you can take notice? F...
Does Fluoride Have An Underlying Factor in Lowering Kid’s IQ? – A New Study Shows
Contamination and inadequate sanitation are common issues in water safety, and because of this, access to safe drin...
Your Quick Guide To Emergency Preparedness
Natural disaster and man-made threats are hazardous and can quickly strike us anytime without warning. People fac...