Water is the most dominant element in the plant but did you know that only 1.1% of Earth’s water is suitable for drinking. Also, if you’re fatigue, stressed, or depressed, did you know that a glass of water could alleviate your mood swings? Water offers a lot of benefits especially when you know more facts about it.
- Depression and fatigue can often be an indication of dehydration.
- It is important to drink water with meals as it helps with the process of digestion.
- Water can help in losing fat. It allows our body to metabolize more efficiently.
- Water can give benefits to your skin. As your body rehydrates through drinking, your skin will be nourished and it will avoid making your skin sag, as you grow old.
- You can make it 3 weeks without food but not taking water within 3 days, you’ll perish.
- An immediate weight reduction after your workout it not because of the amount of fat burned but because of the water you loss through excessive perspiration.
- Water comprises about 70% of our body, 12-18 gallons depending on your weight. A 2% water level reduction in your body can decrease about 20% of your mental and physical activity.
- The feeling of thirst only signals when your body is already dehydrated. It’s better to drink water constantly even without feeling the thirst reflex.
- Children dehydrate more quickly than adults do.
- Water boosts immune system. Water guzzlers are less likely to get flu, cancer, or any other ailments because with more water circulating on our body, the more foreign and unwanted substances in our body being flashed out.
- Drinking water frequently will avoid having cramps and sprains. Proper hydration will keep your joints lubricated and your muscles to be more flexible to bear any sprains
After reading all these, you can grab a glass of water, drink, and always keep in mind to always keep hydrated with safe water!
Facts and Truth About Drinking Water Disinfection By-products
Over the centuries, certain methods and processes were invented to ensure quality drinking water to all human being. ...
Are Your Kids Drinking Enough Water? Make Sure of it Now!
Children, and also teens, in this generation are more preoccupied in how to get the WiFi passwords than to remind the...
Everything you Must Know About the Water Wars!
Water Wars is basically a term used to recognize the trouble that the people, moreover our world, is facing when it c...
Does Dehydration Make You Fat? Find Out about Weight Gain and Dehydration
Dehydration has been considered to be one of the factors to affect the weight of a person. Studies have shown a great...
The Dangers of Toxic Contaminated Water in America
Our earth is composed of mainly water and it is sad to say that most of our access to water is now contaminated. Earl...
The Best Portable Water Filter for Any Outdoor Activity
We can all agree that almost every person across the globe loves to go out once in a while. When I say go out, I mean...
Everything You Need to Know About Gravity Water Filter
The Gravity Water Filter is a purification method that has outstanding benefits and abilities but is not that well-re...
The PRI Fuel Stabilizer Gasoline
The PRI Fuel Stabilizer Gasoline has been circling the globe because of its awesome ability to prolong a gasoline's s...