Royal Berkey 3.25 gallon Water Filter Special Set with 2 Black Elements and 2 Fluoride Filters
Royal Berkey (3.25 Gallons) with 2 Black Berkey Elements with 2 Fluoride Filters For Only $316.35 (Regular Price $372.00).
- Regular Price for Royal Berkey with 2 Filters is $308.00.
- Regular Price for 2 Fluoride Filters is $64.00.
Do not miss this opportunity!
About Royal Berkey:
- The versatile Royal Berkey system is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25" in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, 2 Fluoride Removal Filters, 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 23"
- Diameter: 9.5"
- Weight: 8 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 2-4 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Each Black Berkey Filter is designed to purify approximately 3,000 gallons of water before needing replacement; 2 filters in a Berkey system will purify approximately 6,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey system can purify up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey system can purify up to 8 gallons ( 30.3 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
More About the Royal Berkey:
3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
|Filter Capacity||Up to 4 Black Berkey (upper) + 4 Fluoride Filters (lower)|
|Flow Rate||4 Gallons per hour under regular use conditions when starting full. Max Filtration Flow Rate up to 8 Gallons per hour (4 Elements)|
24" (Includes lid and knob)
|Portability||The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25” in height.|
2-4 People normal everyday use
Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
|Weight||8 lbs empty|
Up to 4 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired.
- PF-2 reduction elements are designed for use in conjunction with Black Berkey water purification elements to adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water - Fluoride, Arsenic V and pre oxidized Arsenic III, Other residual heavy metal ions.
- FLUORIDE: Testing for fluoride was based on 20-30ppm of the ion in the influent aqueous solution at a flow rate of no more than 3 gpm per cubic foot of media. Results of < 1ppm of the fluoride ion in the effluent were typical for the media (>95% reduction). Under optimum conditions, effluent concentrations of less than 50 ppb were readily achieved (>99.75% reduction).
- ARSENIC: This product uniquely targets the entire family of arsenic oxide anions as well as the arsenic cations.
- REPLACEMENT: Under normal conditions it is recommended that each set of two PF-2 elements be replaced after approximately 1,000 gallons.
Berkey Water Filters can remove:
- Fluoride - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Viruses – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pathogenic Bacteria - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Lead - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Arsenic - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Iron - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Mercury - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chlorine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Trihalomethane(THMs) – Removed to greater than 99.8%.
- Bisphenol-A - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chloramines - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pharmaceuticals - Removed to greater than 99.5%.
- Petroleum Contaminants - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Methylcycohexane-methane - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pesticides - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Heavy Metals - Removed to greater than 99.1%.
- Coliform and e-Coli - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Atrazine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Uranium - Removed to greater than 97.0%.
- Gross Alpha emitters - Removed to greater than 98.7%.
See the Laboratory Testing Results of our filters.
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
More from this collection
Excellent filter system, we're glad we purchased it.
After just a couple of days we can really taste the difference from our local tap water and compared it to ZERO water and Brita. No comparison, Berkey is the clear winner. What was amazing is the taste to Zero water - we loved Zero water until buying the Berkey. Now Zero water tastes like flat chemical water..... I can finally taste minerals and such a better natural taste. Forever a loyal buyer.....
We love our Berkey, no more smelly water. Will never be without it. Got the 3 1/2 gallon, good for us.
We received excellent communication from the company about the shipping process/schedule, received it quickly and the instructions were super user friendly. It took about an hour to get everything organized, cleaned for first use and filters primed before starting it up and after following the instructions exactly (dumping the first filtered batch and waiting for the cloudiness from the white filters to clear), all is good! We are loving it and feel infinitely more confident about the safety of our drinking water.
We did a lot of research on water filtration systems, mostly ones that hook to your water line. After digging enough we found the Berkey. We decided that the Berkey was right for us because of the great reviews, access to fluoride filtration, ease to transport, and after experiencing a flood that contaminated our city water with this system we could rest assure we'd be safe if we experienced it again. Plus I love that there is very little plastic that is incorporated in this system. We've used our Berkey for over a month now and have had no issues. Water tastes great! We are very happy with our purchase and highly recommend.