Travel Berkey 1.50 gallon Water Filter Special Set with 2 Black Elements and 2 Fluoride Filters
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Travel Berkey (1.50 Gallons) with 2 Black Berkey Elements and 2 Fluoride Filters For Only $258.5 (Regular Price $310.00).
- Regular Price for Travel Berkey with 2 Filters is $249.00.
- Regular Price for 2 Fluoride Filters is $61.00.
Do not miss this opportunity!
- The compact Travel Berkey system is the perfect system for small homes and apartments, travel (fits in most suitcases), outdoor activities or unexpected emergencies.
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Storage capacity of about 1.5 gallons.
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 12" in height.
- Maximum fliters: 2 Black Berkey Elements (in upper chamber).
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, 2 Fluoride Removal Filters, 1 Sport Berkey Bottle, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, stainless steel lid, spigot, and a rubber gasket to protect the base.
- Height when in use: 18".
- Diameter: 7.5".
- Weight: 6.13 lbs empty.
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-3 people.
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 33-66 people a day, during an emergency.
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with two Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Travel Berkey system can produce up to 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters) of purified water per hour.
More About the Travel Berkey:
|Capacity||1.5 Gallons (5.7 Liters)|
|Filter Capacity||Up to 2 Black Berkey (upper) + 2 Fluoride Filters (lower)|
|Flow Rate||Maximum Filtration Rate can produce up to 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters) of purified water per hour|
|Height||6.13 lbs (if empty)|
|Portability||The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 12” in height|
|Height||19" (Includes lid and knob)|
1 - 3 People (for normal everyday use). System can serve up to 33-66 people a day (during an emergency)
|Weight||6.13 lbs (if empty)|
Up to two PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction, Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired.
- PF-2 reduction elements are designed for use in conjunction with Black Berkey water purification elements to adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water - Fluoride, Arsenic V and pre oxidized Arsenic III, Other residual heavy metal ions.
- FLUORIDE: Testing for fluoride was based on 20-30ppm of the ion in the influent aqueous solution at a flow rate of no more than 3 gpm per cubic foot of media. Results of < 1ppm of the fluoride ion in the effluent were typical for the media (>95% reduction). Under optimum conditions, effluent concentrations of less than 50 ppb were readily achieved (>99.75% reduction).
- ARSENIC: This product uniquely targets the entire family of arsenic oxide anions as well as the arsenic cations.
- REPLACEMENT: Under normal conditions it is recommended that each set of two PF-2 elements be replaced after 1,000 gallons.
Berkey Water Filters can remove:
- Fluoride - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Viruses – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pathogenic Bacteria - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Lead - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Arsenic - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Iron - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Mercury - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chlorine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Trihalomethane(THMs) – Removed to greater than 99.8%.
- Bisphenol-A - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chloramines - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pharmaceuticals - Removed to greater than 99.5%.
- Petroleum Contaminants - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Methylcycohexane-methane - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pesticides - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Heavy Metals - Removed to greater than 99.1%.
- Coliform and e-Coli - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Atrazine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Uranium - Removed to greater than 97.0%.
- Gross Alpha emitters - Removed to greater than 98.7%.
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
*Due to state regulations, we are currently not shipping this product to Iowa.