Crown Berkey 6 Gallons Water Filter Special Set with 2 Black Elements and 2 Fluoride Filters
Crown Berkey (6 Gallons) with 2 Black Berkey Elements and 2 Fluoride Filters For Only $356.25 (Regular Price $421.00).
- Regular Price for Crown Berkey with 2 Filters is $357.00.
- Regular Price for 2 Fluoride Filters is $64.00.
Do not miss this opportunity!
- The Crown Berkey System comes standard with two Black Berkey Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 4, 6, or 8 elements
- The Crown Berkey System is our largest system and is ideal for large groups at home, churches, hospitals, outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 6 gallons (22.7 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 20" in height
- Maximum Filters: 8 Black Berkey Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (expandable to 4, 6, or 8), 2 Fluoride Removal Filters (PF-2), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 6 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 30"
- Diameter: 11"
- Weight: 12 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 6-12 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 300-625 people a day, during an emergency
- Each Black Berkey Filter is designed to purify approximately 3,000 gallons of water before needing replacement; 2 filters in a Berkey system will purify approximately 6,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey System can purify up to 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 8 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey® System can purify up to 26 gallons (98.4 liters) of purified water per hour
- PF-2 reduction elements are designed for use in conjunction with Black Berkey water purification elements to adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water - Fluoride, Arsenic V and pre oxidized Arsenic III, Other residual heavy metal ions.
- FLUORIDE: Testing for fluoride was based on 20-30ppm of the ion in the influent aqueous solution at a flow rate of no more than 3 gpm per cubic foot of media. Results of < 1ppm of the fluoride ion in the effluent were typical for the media (>95% reduction). Under optimum conditions, effluent concentrations of less than 50 ppb were readily achieved (>99.75% reduction).
- ARSENIC: This product uniquely targets the entire family of arsenic oxide anions as well as the arsenic cations.
- REPLACEMENT: Under normal conditions it is recommended that each set of two PF-2 elements be replaced after 1,000 gallons.
More About the Crown Berkey:
6 gallons (17 liters)
Up to 8 Black Berkey (upper) + 8 Fluoride Filters (lower)
|Flow Rate||6.5 Gallons per hour under regular use conditions when starting full. Max Filtration Flow Rate up to 16.5 Gallons per hour (6 Elements)|
|Height||31” (Includes lid and knob)|
The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 20” in height.
6-12+ People normal everyday use
Fully configured, this system can serve up to 300-625 people a day, during an emergency
|Weight||12 lbs empty|
Up to 8 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired.
Berkey Water Filters can remove:
- Fluoride - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Viruses – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pathogenic Bacteria - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Lead - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Arsenic - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Iron - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Mercury - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chlorine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Trihalomethane(THMs) – Removed to greater than 99.8%.
- Bisphenol-A - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chloramines - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pharmaceuticals - Removed to greater than 99.5%.
- Petroleum Contaminants - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Methylcycohexane-methane - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pesticides - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Heavy Metals - Removed to greater than 99.1%.
- Coliform and e-Coli - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Atrazine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Uranium - Removed to greater than 97.0%.
- Gross Alpha emitters - Removed to greater than 98.7%.
We have been using the 6-gallon Berkey for about a month now and area very happy with it. It was easy to set up, and even easier to maintain. We have a family of six, and we homeschool, so we drink a lot of water every day, and the 6-gallon provides the perfect capacity of fresh-tasting water.
It was a big spend for me but I would do it over. Live it, love it.
We received this product very fast. Our tap water was so nasty, you had to sneak up on it to drink it. It nauseated me to drink it. It also had too much lead and copper in it. Now we have water that taste like water and has no odor. We are using it with 2 black and 2 fluoride filters. We are very happy with our purchase. We drink out of it, water our animals, cook with it, make ice, and make coffee. We are refilling on average every 3 days. The six gallon is perfect for us. Love this filter, and threw out the brita pitchers we were using that couldn't remove the taste or odor properly. I would personally recommend this to anyone who uses a lot of water, like we do. This filter takes care of 3 people, a dog, 2 cats and 11 birds, several of which are very large. Even they noticed the difference in smell and taste. Our dog would avoid her water dish in the past, now she is drinking the water she needs. This has been such a God send to us. Thanks Berkey.
I use it a lot, does as expected. Shipped nicely no scratches or dents. Water is clear and taste good too. It has saved me money and time.
beyond pleased, water tastes better, a hell of a lot clearer as I am on a well, but it even tastes better than the bottled water I was buying at Publix for 6.00 per 5 gallon container to use out of a water dispenser. After Hurricane Irma blew through, in which we took a direct hit, seen the eye clear sky's for ten minutes outside waiting for the back wall to hit; then power went out, 39 days later we got power back on; 39 days of running back and forth to the store HOPING they had water and it was a hit and miss. 17 days of no gas to go get water. It was scarier than the Cat IV hurricane. Never again!! I have 50 gallons of purified water that I rotate through at anyone time. The water is so clear my girlfriend uses it to wash her hair. During that span of 1 disaster I cant tell you how fast I blew through hard earned cash running back and forth spending hard earned money looking for water. 2 filters that came with our 6 gallon Berkey and it easily takes care of 4 adults, 2 dogs, 9 cats AND a 50 gallon fish tank for bi-monthly water changes and her bi-weekly hair washing. Oh, and it looks sharp and people ask questions and then I show them the filter box that shows what it eliminates from the water.