Imperial Berkey 4.5 Gallons Water Filter Special Set with Fluoride Removal Filters
Imperial Berkey (4.5 Gallons) with 2 Black Berkey Elements and 2 Fluoride Filters For Only $342.00 (Regular Price $402.00).
- Regular Price for Imperial Berkey with 2 Filters is $338.00.
- Regular Price for 2 Fluoride Filters is $64.00.
Do not miss this opportunity!
- This system comes standard with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, but can be expanded up to 4 or 6 elements.
- The versatile Imperial Berkey system is the ideal system for use with mid to large-sized families, small groups and during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed with highly polished AISI stainless steel
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 17" in height
- Storage capacity of about 4.5 gallons (17 liters)
- Maximum Filters: 6 Black Berkey Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, 2 Fluoride Removal Filters (PF-2), 1 stainless steel lid, 2 washers, 2 wingnuts, 1 priming button,1 spigot, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 26"
- Diameter: 10"
- Weight: 10 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 4-8 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 200-400 people a day, during an emergency
- Each Black Berkey Filter is designed to purify approximately 3,000 gallons of water before needing replacement; 2 filters in a Berkey system will purify approximately 6,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Imperial Berkey system can produce up to 5.5 gallons (20.8 liters) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 6 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Imperial Berkey system can produce up to 16.5 gallons (62.5 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to 6 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
- PF-2 reduction elements are designed for use in conjunction with Black Berkey water purification elements to adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water - Fluoride, Arsenic V and pre oxidized Arsenic III, Other residual heavy metal ions.
- FLUORIDE: Testing for fluoride was based on 20-30ppm of the ion in the influent aqueous solution at a flow rate of no more than 3 gpm per cubic foot of media. Results of < 1ppm of the fluoride ion in the effluent were typical for the media (>95% reduction). Under optimum conditions, effluent concentrations of less than 50 ppb were readily achieved (>99.75% reduction).
- ARSENIC: This product uniquely targets the entire family of arsenic oxide anions as well as the arsenic cations.
- REPLACEMENT: Under normal conditions it is recommended that each set of two PF-2 elements be replaced after approximately 1,000 gallons.
Berkey Water Filters can remove:
- Fluoride - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Viruses – Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pathogenic Bacteria - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Lead - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Arsenic - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Iron - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Mercury - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chlorine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Trihalomethane(THMs) – Removed to greater than 99.8%.
- Bisphenol-A - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Chloramines - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pharmaceuticals - Removed to greater than 99.5%.
- Petroleum Contaminants - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Methylcycohexane-methane - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Pesticides - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Heavy Metals - Removed to greater than 99.1%.
- Coliform and e-Coli - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Atrazine - Removed to greater than 99.9%.
- Uranium - Removed to greater than 97.0%.
- Gross Alpha emitters - Removed to greater than 98.7%.
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
More from this collection
It’s perfect for drinking and coffee making. Reminds me of well water. We use tap water and The Berkey filters out all the yuk making your water good for whatever use ie; cooking/drinking Taste smooth and clean. There is a difference even from bottled water. We Love it!
Great for our family of three! We love knowing that the heavy metals in our local water are filtered out before we drink it. It’s quick and convenient to have clean water on hand every day
Excellent product. Easy to use.
Love the Berkey Water System❤
The flavor of the water is just so fresh, you just don't realize how many chemicals you are actually drinking in bottled water and from your tap.
This was a great investment in my health and my families health.Thank you so much for putting this product out there
We love our Berkey! It was a bit of an investment but so worth it. The water tastes great and saves us time and money.